PSM (Pakistan Science Mission) is a nonprofit scientific publisher, innovator and advocacy organization with a library of open access journals and other scientific literature. PSM is dedicated to produce and distribute scientific and research literature for the progress of science and the benefit of society.
Members include undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, research scientists, professors, doctors, engineers, technologists, and retired scientists. Our members form a strong community of individuals who make this happen. Become a member, volunteer or sponsor to inspire students to study and consider a future in science, boost young researchers in both early and more advanced careers.
Advancing science and technology by providing a platform for collaboration of young researchers to promote science culture through publications and work to establish a peaceful and unified society.
Research and teaching awareness about scientific knowledge and technology in its social context and address the socio-economic and political empowerment of the community to serve society.
• To promote student interest and strengthen interdisciplinary research.
• To produce and distribute scientific and research literature for the progress of science and the benefit of society.
• Enhance communication among scientists, researchers, teachers, students, and the public.
• To provide an avenue to young researchers for high-quality publications.
• To provide resources for young researchers to pursue opportunities.
• To conserve the environment and nature on which all life depends.