Pakistan Science Mission (PSM) is celebrating three years serving science and technology with innovation and excellence. PSM team is highly thankful to all advisers, leadership members and editors for their moral support and volunteer contribution for this noble task. PSM is working to promote science and technology with the following objectives.
- To promote student interest and strengthen interdisciplinary research.
- Enhance communication among scientists, researchers, teachers, students and public.
- To provide an avenue to young researchers for high quality publications.
- To provide resources for young researchers to pursue opportunities.
- To conserve the environment and nature on which all life depends.
- To create lasting solutions to poverty, illness, and social injustice.
Like always during the year 2017, PSM has served publishing its journals to provide free open access publications to researchers across the globe. PSM has organized various events and served as conference/media partner in several events with the aim of providing access to researchers.
PSM is serving voluntarily as a platform to uplift science and technology linking researchers across the globe. We would also like to congratulate all the team members of PSM who worked very hard towards fulfilment of the objectives of this association. We hope to expand our services to better serve humanity.