Welcome To Pakistan Science Mission - PSM
Pakistan Science Mission (PSM) is a non-profit organization dedicated to research and teaching awareness about scientific knowledge and technology in its social context and addresses the socio-economic and political empowerment of the community to serve society. Through its publications and other activities, PSM provides scholars, decision makers and the public with archival viewpoint on science policy.
Members include undergraduate and graduate students, post docs, research scientists, professors, doctors, engineers, technologists and retired scientists. Our members’ form a strong community of individuals who make this happen. Become a member, volunteer or sponsor to inspire students to study and consider a future in science, boost young researchers in both early and more advanced careers.
In light of the importance of science and technology in the world today, there is a need for scholarly work on its social dimensions. Science and technology is the vital source of national competitiveness leading to economic development. PSM plays a role of locomotive for advancing science and technology by providing a platform for collaboration of young researchers to promote science culture through publications and work to establish a peaceful and unified society. Please join us as we are working to promote science and technology culture in Pakistan and establish collaboration worldwide.
- To promote student interest and strengthen interdisciplinary research.
- Enhance communication among scientists, researchers, teachers, students and public.
- To provide an avenue to young researchers for high quality publications.
- To provide resources for young researchers to pursue opportunities.
- To conserve the environment and nature on which all life depends.
- To create lasting solutions to poverty, illness, and social injustice.