Welcome To Pakistan Science Mission - PSM
PSM (Pakistan Science Mission) is a nonprofit scientific publisher, innovator and advocacy organization with a library of open access journals covering basic and clinical research subjects across the life sciences and related scientific areas. PSM is dedicated to produce and distribute scientific and research literature for the progress of science and the benefit of society.
Members include undergraduate and graduate students, post docs, research scientists, professors, doctors, engineers, technologists and retired scientists. Our members’ form a strong community of individuals who make this happen. Become a member, volunteer or sponsor to inspire students to study and consider a future in science, boost young researchers in both early and more advanced careers.
In light of the importance of science and technology in the world today, there is a need for scholarly work on its social dimensions. Science and technology is the vital source of national competitiveness leading to economic development. PSM plays a role of locomotive for advancing science and technology by providing a platform for collaboration of young researchers to promote science culture through publications and work to establish a peaceful and unified society. Please join us as we are working to promote science and technology culture in Pakistan and establish collaboration worldwide.
- To promote student interest and strengthen interdisciplinary research.
- To produce and distribute scientific and research literature for the progress of science and the benefit of society.
- Enhance communication among scientists, researchers, teachers, students and public.
- To provide an avenue to young researchers for high quality publications.
- To provide resources for young researchers to pursue opportunities.
- To conserve the environment and nature on which all life depends.